The pretty forest
Myself posing in the woodland
Anthony the yeti...
Spicy prawn spaghetti in a tomato and white wine sauce.
This recipe is really easy and quick to make and if you don't like prawns you can always use chicken.
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 200g raw prawns
- 1 onion
- 1 glass of white wine (the rest of bottle will go perfectly with your meal)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 8 medium mushrooms
- 200g spaghetti
- Crushed chilli flakes (according to your taste)
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil for frying
- Cheese for sprinkling (optional)
- Chop your onion, mushrooms and crush the garlic. Fry gently in the olive oil until soft and then add the white wine and simmer for 5 minutes or until slightly reduced.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, seasonings and the chilli flakes to your taste.
- Boil up some water and cook spaghetti according to the packets instructions.
- Meanwhile whilst the spaghetti is cooking add the prawns. When the prawns are pink they will be ready to eat. Mix the sauce and the pasta together until well combined.
- Serve up and enjoy!
Our meal we accompanied our spaghetti with a tear and share garlic bread it went down a storm! One of Anthony's new favourite meals.