Tuesday 31 July 2012

We partied all over town!

My birthday was at the start of July but due to being really busy birthday plans were put on hold. I went out with my friends from work on Saturday night for Chinese food and to go clubbing. One word for it could be messy, but all in all it was a really fun night, and the food was amazing, although I did pay for all the fun I had on Sunday morning with my raging hangover! As I've got older my hangovers have just got worse and worse, and every time I wake up and say "I'm never drinking again!" and I always do.

Before everyone drank to much.
Hereford isn't my preferred place to go for a night out but I'm starting to realise that it really is who you're with that makes it a good night. We've got another night out planned in a few weeks for a leaving do, hopefully the night will be just as much fun, hopefully my hangover won't be quite so bad he he.

Time to go home I think

No comments:

Post a Comment