It’s not like your usual ragout but is still homely and delicious perfect for a quick dish. So here's how to do it.
|Everything you need!|
- 300g mushrooms (choose a mixture if possible)
- 2 onions (I used 3 as they were really small)
- 1 courgette
- 2 tomatoes
- 1tbsp oil or butter
- 1tsp salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1tbs dried marjoram
- 1 or 2 cloves of garlic
- Chop the mushrooms and onions then dice the courgette and your tomatoes.
- Heat oil or butter in a frying pan and brown the onions.
- Add courgette, garlic, tomatoes and seasonings and cook for around 15minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve and enjoy!
|Your finished product|