Sunday 18 March 2012

We have all the holidays!

In exactly five days time Anthony and I will be on our holiday in a beautiful Peak District and I can't wait. Today has consisted of lazing around and an attempt to pack my things as I'm at work all week, doing shifts that don't really fit around what I want to do. So far I have two bags which are full to the brim! I am aware of the fact I'm not a light packer, backpacking would be impossible for me, although I don't know what I can leave behind to save some room, as far as I am concerned I need everything!

Once the boring chore of packing bags is done and I'm on my way it won't matter, it'll be to late then and I'll have to have everything! This holiday has been booked for what seems forever, we're going to be staying in the most adorable little cottage, it just looks so cosy and a great place to relax.
Mushroom Cottage sitting room
Lovely living room. 
It's in a charming little village with some caves down the road within walking distance and pubs and restaurants which are also in walking distance the cottage and location seem perfect! A whole week of chilling out and seeing some of the lovely sights.

Anthony has promised me that we will take me to Matlock Farm Park so that I can feed the goats, they have other animals but I do have a weird obsession with goats. When I was being a cheap-skate last week I came across a 2-4-1 voucher to the farm park, admission is only £6 per an adult and I'm not going to lie I feel really cheap taking this voucher with me, although this does mean we can buy more animal feed.


They are so cute I can't wait to see them!
Our little adventure is going to be amazing, so I'll leave you with some cheesy car music and some pictures of the Peaks. Jackson Browne-Somebody's Baby



Caves.


The little village we're staying in.

No comments:

Post a Comment