1) Move out of my parents house
2) Try to get another job (I'm a part-timer at the moment)
3) Book a holiday, somewhere sunny would be lovely
4) Buy a new car, as much as I love the Betty (my Renault Clio) she is getting a little old
5) Like any girl I'd like to try and lose a few pounds
6) Get back into the routine of swimming at least two times a week
I'm actually not doing too badly; I'm definitely on the right road to completing most of the goals on this list by the 31st December 2012.
Number one, moving out of my parent's house, this may be the only goal not to be achieved this year. Moneys tight and also if I stay in my current nursing post I'm guaranteed to have another Christmas at home! Also the bonus of optional weekends and working only Monday to Friday is a great way to convince me to stay longer. This also leads me on to my second point, I am still only part-time but am trying to get extra hours any way in which I can! Mostly nursing agencies, as they give me the flexibility, great pay and I get to keep my current job as I'm not planning on leaving it anytime soon.
River Cottage canteen too, so I really can't complain.
Buy a new car. Done! I've had it a few weeks now and I really love it, it's a Fiat Punto and his name is Patrick.
It definitely looks although I'm on the right road to achieving all my goals, we'll see how long I keep this diet and fitness thing up for :p